Thursday 26 July 2018

Daily Assertions

Daily Assertions


1. No matter what, I will never ever harm or hurt myself, or harm or hurt another, or cause material damage, or cause financial loss.

2. I am committed to deal with people, situations, problems, difficulties and challenges sanely, safely, effectively, appropriately and to the advantage of all.

3. I am committed to strive to recover childlike joy and happiness.

4. I am committed to rid my mind of thinking lock-jams, feeling lock-jams and emotional lock-jams sooner they occur.

5. I am committed to establish loving, affectionate and rewarding relationships.

6. I am committed to this dictum: better to be safe than be sorry. Better to speak up / inform than to be locked in a mind state of 'what if' or 'what will he / she think'.

7. I am committed to this saying: A stitch in time saves nine.

माझी ठाम प्रतिज्ञा:
मी कधीही, कोणतीही परिस्थिती असो, कधीच स्वतःला, किंवा अन्य कोणालाही विचारांद्वारे, किंवा भावना व्यक्त करून, किंवा शारीरिक इजा पोहोचवून, हानी करणार नाही. तसेच मी कधीही भौतिक अथवा मालमत्तेला नुकसान करणार नाही किंवा नुकसान पोहोचवणार नाही. तसेच मी माझे मानसिक संतुलन हिरवले जाऊन देणार नाही. मी माझे मन सदैव समतूलित ठेवीन व ते तसे राखीन. तसेच मी असे काहीही करणार नाही किंवा होऊन देणार नाही ज्या मुळे माझे स्वतःचे किंवा ईतर कोणालाही आर्थिक नुकसान पहोचेल.

These are the things I do:
1. Think, Feel, Emote
2. Act, Do, Perform
3. Hear, Listen, Speak, Express
4. Talk, Tell, Advise, Guide
5. Perceive, Evaluate, Assess
6. Respond, Counter, Protest, Disagree, React
7. Say to self, decide
I am determined to gain awareness about them.
I am determined to deal with them sanely, safely, appropriately, effectively and to the advantage of all.

The blogger, Ajit Karve can be reached at:
+91 9822024037 on WhatsApp - Please identify yourself. or by email at taforyouandme@gmail.com
Ajit Karve works out of Pune
He is a Psychotherapy Practitioner
a BTA in TA from ICTA Kochi

1 comment:

  1. A simple and direct way to enter into TA.A language which you can understand easily.

    ReplyDelete